June 9th, 2015 4:58 GMT, London UK
Today’s Binary Options Trading Strategy:
• Currency Pair: USD/CHF
• Timeframe: H4 (Hourly Chart)
• Binary Option Trading Recommendation: Seek binary put options on rallies above 0.9280
• Downside Potential: The downside potential for this binary put option is 200 pips to 0.9080
• Upside Potential: The upside potential for this binary put option is 105 pips to 0.9385
The USD/CHF has retreated from its most recent intra-day high of 0.9502 reached on June 5th 2015 which was set after its ascending support level reversed a minor corrective phase from its intra-day low of 0.9277 recorded on June 4th 2015. The intra-day high from where the USD/CHF retreated represents a lower high as compared to its previous intra-day high of 0.9543 which was reached on May 27th 2015 and a descending resistance level emerged. A binary options trading platforms review shows a breakdown below its triangle formation which suggests more downside and the current intra-day low of 0.9252 recorded yesterday on June 8th 2015 marks a lower low as compared to its previous intra-day low of 0.9277.
Price action is now trading below the ascending support level of its triangle formation from where more downward momentum is possible. The USD/CHF is anticipated to test its ascending support level from where a continuation of the breakdown is favored. Binary options traders can benefit from the expected move to the downside with binary put options. Today’s binary options trading strategy suggests put options to be placed on rallies above 0.9280 for a risk/reward ratio of 1.0/1.91.
The USD/CHF witnessed an increase in volatility after its reversal away from its intra-day high and subsequent bounce to the upside with the assistance of its ascending support level. A further increase in volatility occurred as this currency pair broke down below its triangle formation. More volatility is expected after the breakdown as the USD/CHF is likely to test its ascending support level once again. Buyers are anticipated to push this currency pair to the upside in order to reverse the breakdown while sellers are favored to successfully force a continuation in order to initiate a wider corrective phase.
The first support level awaits the USD/CHF at its intra-day low of 0.9252 which was recorded yesterday on June 8th 2015. This level represents the low of its current breakdown below its triangle formation. The next support level is set at its intra-day low of 0.9117 reached on May 14th 2015. This level marks the top end of its horizontal support level. The final support level is located at its intra-day low of 0.9078 which was also recorded on May 14th 2015 from where a double bottom chart pattern may emerge.
The following economic data out of the United States is expected to impact the base currency, the US Dollar, of the USD/CHF currency pair:
NFIB Small Business Optimism Index for the month of May:
• Expectations: A level of 97.2 is expected for the month of May
• Previous Report’s Data: A level of 96.9 was reported in the month of April
• Impact on the US Dollar: The expected increase in the NFIB Small Business Optimism Index may not suffice to apply upward pressure the US Dollar; this favors binary put options in the USD/CHF currency pair
In addition the following economic report out of Switzerland is expected to impact the quote currency, the Swiss Franc, of the USD/CHF currency pair:
Consumer Price Index for the month of May:
• Expectations: A monthly increase of 0.1% is expected for May, an annualized contraction of 1.3%
• Previous Report’s Data: A monthly contraction of 0.2% was reported in April, an annualized contraction of 1.1%
• Impact on the Swiss Franc: The anticipated monthly increase in the Swiss CPI is likely to pressure the Swiss Franc to the upside which favors binary put options in the USD/CHF currency pair